Coily and curly (dryer) hair: For best results use on damp hair as a leave in and do not rinse out, may also be used to define curls (as a styling aid) with a very light hold
Relaxed and Processed hair: Use on dry or damp hair focusing on damaged ends and style as desired.
Naturally straight or wavy hair: use on damp hair as a conditioner, rinse out and style as desired.
The Healthy Hair Butter can also be used on kiddies hair and on dry skin.
Some of the ingredients found in the Healthy Hair Butter:
- 100% Organic Shea- butter: is known for being effective in soothing a dry itchy scalp. It possesses anti-inflammatory qualities and gets absorbed into the skin without leaving a greasy residue or clogging the pores. It is rich in vitamins A and E, known to soothe dryness, heat damage, repair breakage, mend split ends and relief against dry scalp.
- Organic Coconut oil: has been known to help reduce protein loss in both damaged as well as undamaged hair. It is rich in lauric acid, has a high affinity for hair protein, easily penetrates inside the hair shaft, has a high moisture retaining capacity, It seals moisture into hair, thus keeping hair moist and soft, which can prevent breakage of hair.
- Organic Cocoa Butter: has been found to neutralise scalp irritation, alleviate itchiness, may also help promote healthier skin on the scalp and provide a good environment for healthier hair growth.
- Rosemary oil is known for stimulating hair growth: Rosemary oil has a reputation for stimulating hair growth and has powerful antioxidant and antimicrobial properties.
The Healthy hair butter also has many other healthy hair oils and butters. Including Mango butter, Olive butter and more healthy hair oils.
* *Scarf for display purposes only